Withdrawing from a Class

In the Graduate Program, students wishing to withdraw from a course must contact the professor and the MBA office to submit a withdrawal form to the Registrar's office. Failure to do so will result in a grade of F. The request must be submitted prior to the course end date.

The grade of “WP” will have no effect on the student’s Grade Point Average. The grade of “WF” will have the same effect as the grade of “F.”. The grade of “W” will not affect a student’s GPA. The grade will be awarded to students who withdraw from a course from the 2nd week of class through the Friday after midterms or for graduate courses through the 5th week of class at 5:00 pm. After that, a grade of “WP” or “WF” will be awarded through the last day of class.

Print This Page

Last modified
09/05/2019 - 14:47