Withdrawal from the University

To withdraw from the University, the same rules apply as for withdrawal from a course. Students forced by illness or other hardship to withdraw from the University after the deadline may petition for a grade of “WP” from the Provost.

See the Financial Information section of the catalog for the Refund Policy. Students who drop out of college for more than eighteen months, not including summer school, must fulfill the requirements of the catalog in effect when they re-enter.

Print This Page

Last modified
10/18/2023 - 15:54