M.Ed. - Masters in Education - Teacher Leadership
The program will provide teachers the opportunity to expand their leadership opportunities and add to their existing credentials. The mission of the Limestone Teacher Leadership M.Ed. is to improve the lives of those we serve by positively impacting the learning outcomes of P-12 students, providing high-quality professional development for educators, and contributing to our profession in our local community, state, region, country, and abroad. The M.Ed. program supports this mission by offering a curriculum that encourages action research and experiential learning.
The M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership curriculum consists of 36 credit hours.
- The core curriculum consists of 21 credit hours and 15 elective credit hours
- Endorsement courses may be taken independently of the M. Ed.: STEAM and PBL
- Courses may be taken full time or part-time
- 100% of the required courses are taught online
- Elective options include a global experience which allows educators to work with international teachers and students
- The program has three start dates per academic year (January, May. and August) which allow for maximum flexibility
- All coursework is taught by veteran educators with a variety of backgrounds and educational experiences