The M.Ed. in Teacher Leadership curriculum consists of 36 credit hours.
- The core curriculum consists of 21 credit hours and 15 elective credit hours
- Endorsement courses may be taken independently of the M. Ed.: STEAM and PBL
- Courses may be taken full time or part-time
- 100% of the required courses are taught online
- Elective options include a global experience which allows educators to work with international teachers and students
- The program has three start dates per academic year (January, May. and August) which allow for maximum flexibility
- All coursework is taught by veteran educators with a variety of backgrounds and educational experiences