- Limestone's required Competency & General Education courses
- A total of 120 credit hours
- The required courses listed below, including associated laboratory corequisites (54 credit hours)
- Biology electives at the 300 level and above** (12 credit hours) (CH 304 (Organic Chemistry II) may also be counted toward these credit hours.)
- Physics electives: PH201 or 301; and PH202 or 302 (8 credit hours)
- Students must earn a grade of C or better in Biology core courses to proceed to higher-level courses for which they are a prerequisite. Biology core courses may not be taken as a coordinated study.
- Students who place into MA205*** (or higher) or otherwise waive MA122 will not be required to complete MA122 for the major.
* This major includes one AWE course (4 credit hours)
**Note: Students should consult their advisor and any graduate or professional program of interest when selecting their recommended elective courses.
***Note: MA205 - Calculus I can be substituted with MA319 - Intermediate Statistics