- Limestone's required Competency & General Education courses
- A total of 62 credit hours
- The required courses listed below** (12 credit hours)
- An Economics course from EC203 or 204 (3 credit hours)
- Additional Business courses from Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Legal Issues, Management, Marketing. (6 credit hours)
* This major includes one AWE course (3 credit hours)
**Note: For students transferring a math course prior to enrollment at Limestone, MA 115 or above.